Review: The Lost Hero

The Lost Hero
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



"The Lost Hero" appears to be another Rick Riordan Greek gods of Olympus book, good even out of order, really ****, if I did not feel angry, set up, forced to buy in more. But previous hero Percy vanishes, and we only find out where he went on the very last line. Jason appears, with memory missing except for things Roman. He is recognized as son of mighty king Zeus, and leads another satyr guardian, annoying enough I would sacrifice, and his new best friends, pretty Piper, daughter of lovely Aphrodite, and inventive Leo, son of Hephaestus. Again, the quest has two goals, outwardly to rescue Queen Hera, secretly for Piper's dad. Humor, adventure, and history triumph so I checked out the author's adult fiction, and moved on. His first Percy series is 5* fun, but he's pushed his luck.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment